Dimboola RV Freecamp
Free vehicle camping
- Free RV (vehicle camping) is available opposite the event site at the Dimboola RV Freecamp.
- We have obtained an extension so you may stay there for 72 hours during our event (Fri-Sun).
- This area is first in best dressed, and sites cannot be reserved (from other attendees or the general public).
- Camping in tents is not permitted.
- You must be fully self-contained.
- We estimate there is between 20-30 sites available.
Horseshoe Bend Camping area
From $14.20 per night (price may differ)
- Advanced bookings and payment are required via Parks Vic.
- Each campsite holds a maximum of six people.
- Campground facilities include flushing toilets, communal fireplaces and picnic tables.
- There is no drinking water available.
Victoria Hotel Dimboola
From $75 per night
- Rooms are basic and quaint (small).
- Linen and towels are supplied.
- A guest lounge is also available comprising of a fridge and utilities such as kettle, toaster and microwave.
- Basic breakfast items are also available tea/coffee/bread/cereal
- To book please visit https://www.victoriahoteldimboola.com.au/
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.
No results found