I can no longer attend the event, can I get a refund?
Provided that you purchased your ticket through www.openroadsrally.com or from an authorised sales channel, you will be entitled to a refund minus booking fees where:
- The event is cancelled
- The event is rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled event.
- The event is significantly relocated, and the nature of the experience and/or geographic location of the event is fundamentally altered by the relocation. You must apply for a refund within five (5) working days of the announcement of the relocation in order to obtain a refund.
- An event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances that arise during the event, leaving the event uncompleted. (Note however that if a substantial proportion of the event is completed then, depending on the circumstances, OpenRoads Rally may determine that a refund or exchange is not warranted in which case a refund or exchange right will not apply.
- For any other reason, provided that:
- You notify us more than 60 days before the advertised event date
- The service is not operated by a third party (such as training tickets)
- In the case of services, the services have not already been performed.
How do I request a refund?
Please submit your refund request here
How do I use an exchange voucher?
You will have received a code from us that you can apply at checkout.